Tools and toolholders Machining
External Cylindrical Grinding
High speed to machine your tool or toolholder
- Process flexibility: conventional grinding or high speed grinding.
- Dramatic reduction of cycle time: High speed grinding on hard material components (tungsten carbide, HSS).
- Advanced software for non-round parts.
- Compact design.
- HSS – 120 m/s (CBN).
- HSS – 60 m/s (conventional abrasive).
- Tungsten carbide – 120 m/s - vitrified diamond wheel.
- Tungsten carbide – 20 m/s resin bonded diamond wheel.
- Contour/Peel grinding.
- Plunge grinding.
- Non-round grinding.